A series of newsletters (in PDF) written by Vaman B. Kidambi on immigration topics of interest to businesses and corporations.
- Summer 2003: ‘Protectionism, or Paranoia?’ The truth about foreign workers and their impact on the U.S. Economy
- Spring 2003: “The New and Improved Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services”- An Anomaly of Sorts
- Fall 2002: “Common Sense Legislation in Uncommon Times.” - A summary of The 21st Century Department of Justice Appropriations Authorization Act
- Spring 2002: Requiem Le RIR – Is the Process Dead? An Analysis of the Department of Labor’s Policy Change on Fast-Track Labor Certification
- September 2001: “How Much For That PERM ?” – An Overview of DOL’s Proposed New Labor Certification Process