Kidambi & Associates, P.C. is a full service business immigration law firm based in Connecticut.
Specialties: Business Immigration; Due diligence, Compliance, DOL/USCIS Audits; Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researchers/Professors; L-1A/B Multinational Executives/Managers and complex EB-1 Cases; PERM and EB-2/3; Family, Health Care Related Professionals; Foreign Medical Graduates; IT Services and H-1B Professionals; J-1 Waivers; O-1 Outstanding Ability; P-1 Tennis Professionals; Classical Singers/Performers in P-3; Naturalization; Students and Exchange Visitors.
All attorneys of our firm are members of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) . Our Attorneys our specially trained to address your questions and respond to your requests.
Why choose an AILA lawyer?
- Reliable Service
- Efficiency, and
- Expeditious handling of all cases.
Serving Immigrants Serving America! ®
Our Mission is to provide individual service and careful attention to client needs. We believe, It is one thing to practice immigration law and quite another to be a dedicated client advocate. We strive, as an organization, to do the latter. So, we can proudly say that we are in the business of Serving Immigrants Serving America! ®
With considerable experience in handling such matters, we have built a network of agents and can incorporate your company virtually anywhere in the United States. Further, we assist the corporation start in the right manner so Immigration procedures become a matter of routine for the future. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Pre-incorporation planning and advice
- Project and investment planning and implementation services
- Incorporating a business entity in the United States [and providing you with a corporate kit which includes, a corporate seal, By-Laws and Share Certificates]
- Securing a Federal Identification Number [required to open a bank account, handle corporate filing, and file petitions with the INS];
- Drafting an Employment Agreement to enable you to recruit candidates without the fear of losing them.
- Drafting a Shareholders Agreement to ensure equal participation and sharing;
- Advising you about corporate compliance and the Immigration Control and Reform Act [IRCA - that deals with Employment Eligibility Verification and other compliance issues].
Our clients come from various backgrounds. The Firm deals with Information Technology Professionals, Engineers, Teachers, Physicians, Professors, Businessmen, Management Professionals, Artists, Musicians and Sportspersons, and other prospective immigrants to the U.S. Corporate clients are provided with easy access to information and allied services in the U.S. Mr. Kidambi works with a wide network of professionals to provide international investors and businessmen with investment planning and access to accounting professionals, and other essential support professionals.