Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

USCIS Launches Mobile Form for Replacing Green Card

Lawful permanent residents who file the online Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, without assistance from an attorney or accredited representative, can now file their form and upload evidence entirely on a mobile device. The redesign of the online Form I-90 also allows lawful permanent residents to navigate the site more easily, making the process of renewing or replacing Green Cards more convenient. Read the press release.

2018-03-07T17:48:39+00:00Jul 27, 2017|