There is a limitation on the J-1 Visa that requires the incumbent to fulfill a 2 year home country residence requirement pursuant to Section 212(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. However, not all J-1 Visas have this limitation. You must first determine whether the J-1 visa issued by AIESEC has this limitation.

In the event that it does, there are ways of seeking a waiver in the United States based on (a) hardship (b) A recommendation by an Interested Federal Government Agency and (c) on the basis of a No Objection Letter from the individual’s home country sent through diplomatic channels.

I recommend that you explore the possibility of entering the U.S. on other visa categories to avoid being subject to the J-1 two-year home country residence requirement.