You have several options:
- A non immigrant visa to work in the US under NAFTA as a professional
- A non-immigrant visa to work in the US in a specialty occupation as an H-1B professional. [Minimum is a bachelor’s degree in the field of endeavor]
- A non-immigrant student visa which will allow her to work 20 hrs a week and for one full year on practical training after she completes her education.
- A non-immigrant visa as a L-1 intra company transferee [if her company in Canada has a branch in the U.S.]
- A non-immigrant visa as a treaty trader or treaty investor.