Your question pertains to Naturalization when married to a U.S. Citizen. In your case, although you have been married for three years, you have only been a permanent resident for less than two years. You would have to wait until 2 years and 9 months from the time you became a permanent resident to apply for Naturalization. This could be done while you are still waiting for the condition to be removed on your Permanent Resident status.