Your daughter is not technically a dependent and may not benefit from your Green Card. Be this as it may, she may be able to travel to the U.S. in a nonimmigrant classification as a dependent if it can be shown that she is dependent on you entirely for care and support. The application process is involved and will require discretionary adjudication by the Consulate following a request for a waiver.
We recommend reaching out to the Consulate for further assistance.