There is no way for you to update the PIMS database directly. However, you are allowed to send a duplicate of the petition package to the USCIS Service Center where the petition was originally processed requesting it be forwarded to the Kentucky Consular Center for entry into the PIMS database. This request must be boldly highlighted when the package is sent to the Service Center. We normally send it with a RED COVER with DUPLICATE PETITION FOR ENTRY INTO KCC-PIMS – PLEASE FORWARD (24 PTS) on top.