The prospective employer in this case should be willing to sponsor you. In other words file a petition with the Immigration service to allow you to enter the U.S. to work. For instance on an H1B Visa. You must act quickly because the window for filing opens in April, but may end within the first week. The earliest you may enter the U.S. would be October of this year.