As long as you have a valid Advance Parole document to reenter the U.S., you may travel during a pending EAD extension. This is only applicable if you have separate EAD and AP approvals with the AP approval remaining valid beyond the expiration of the EAD. Note: Any reentry is always at the discretion of the CBP at the port of entry.