My friend’s son wants to come to U.S. for higher studies or employment. He will be completing his BE Btech. What steps he needs to take –

1. For coming to U.S. to do his M.S. in Computer Science.

— He must immediately obtain admission to an M.S. program from an accredited U.S. University. This University would have to provide him with an I-20 Admissions Record that he would then have to use to obtain a visa.

2. Come here for employment, securing a job and H1-B Visa.

— For this, he would have to find employment with a U.S. employer capable of employing him in a specialty occupation (one that requires the minimum of a bachelor’s degree).