I am a foreign doctor. What is the procedure to enter the U.S. and work?

2018-03-01T22:27:37+00:00Mar 1, 2018|

Generally, all Foreign Medical Graduates will have to complete 3 years of Post Graduate Residency in the U.S. prior to obtaining a full-fledged license to practice medicine. The minimum requirement for admission into a residency program is passing of the ECFMG certification and USMLE exams steps 1 and 2. The ECFMG website has useful information [...]