On May 29, 2014, SEVP removed all Principal Designated School Officials and Designated School Officials (P/DSOs) from the following schools:
- Micropower Career Institute in New York, New York
- Micropower Computer Institute in Linden, New Jersey
- The Institute for Health Education in Jersey City, New Jersey and
- International School of Health, Beauty & Technology in Lauderhill, Florida
Both Micropower Career Institute and The Institute for Health Education have since added new PDSOs.
Nonimmigrant students who have questions about their options should call the SEVP Response Center (SRC) at 703-603-3400 or email email@example.com. This number is staffed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET), Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Students who call the SEVP Response Center should provide the following information to the SEVP staff:
- First and last name
- SEVIS ID number
- Telephone number where you can be reached
- Email address