Please register for H-1B – Lessons From FY2016 – How to Prepare for FY2017 H-1B Season on Feb 12, 2016 12:00 PM EST at:
The idea behind this webinar is to harness the valuable experience learned from processing H-1Bs from prior years and how the various RFEs have created a valuable source of information on what the USCIS is looking for and how to avoid familiar issues. We plan to discuss best practices that will ensure stress-free filing and success for FY 2017.
* H-1B Fee Increase AND how it impacts your business
* “Management Analyst” under fire – What is a specialty occupation?
* Unrelated degrees and experience evaluations – Evaluator Credentials under scrutiny
* Technology Services Companies: In House v. Worksite Employment (Neufeld Memo)
* Master’s CAP and CPT – Bogus Schools and How to avoid rejections
* F-1 Students – CAP Gap and STEM Extensions
* Is Premium Processing better than Regular Processing?
* How many is too many when filing H-1Bs?
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.