My dad has applied for B2 Visa extension and his I-94 would expire by the time his case is processed. In case of denial, will his B2 be void? How will it affect his travel to US for the next time?

2018-03-02T23:59:31+00:00Mar 2, 2018|

If your Father no longer has a valid visa to reenter the U.S., he must first obtain a valid visa to return. However, there is no requirement that he obtain a new Visa just because he sought an extension in the U.S. notwithstanding the outcome of that extension.

My OPT extension started from June of this year I had been working since then. But the client is deferring their project to next year and hence wants all contractors to go back. Does an Unpaid Internship or Volunteering be considered as unemployed or emp

2018-03-02T23:47:48+00:00Mar 2, 2018|

In SEVP's OPT 2010 Policy Guidance, Section 7.2.1 (p. 17-18) states, in part: “Unpaid employment. A student may work as a volunteer or unpaid intern, where this practice does not violate any labor laws. The work must be at least 20 hours per week for a student on post-completion OPT. A student must be able [...]

Please recommend options for PR Status/Citizenship for our unborn Child while we are awaiting Naturalization

2018-03-02T23:45:07+00:00Mar 2, 2018|

Your questions are case specific and complex. We suggest you schedule an appointment to discuss your situation. Be this as it may, a child born to a U.S. Citizen is automatically accorded citizenship and your child will benefit by this automatic child citizenship provision. The Attorney recommends that you continue the process towards your naturalization [...]

When am I eligible to file for Naturalization?

2018-03-02T23:44:08+00:00Mar 2, 2018|

Your question pertains to Naturalization when married to a U.S. Citizen. In your case, although you have been married for three years, you have only been a permanent resident for less than two years. You would have to wait until 2 years and 9 months from the time you became a permanent resident to apply [...]

Go to Top