Once I have obtained the E1 visa, can I switch to a different company in the US without having to leave the country?

2018-03-03T00:04:15+00:00Mar 3, 2018|

The E-1 [Treaty Trader] visa is issued to persons entering the U.S. solely to carry on substantial trade principally between U.S. and the Foreign State of which s/he is a national. There is no bar on extending your status or transfer to another employer. However, the USCIS will have to authorize the transfer and employment [...]

What can we do when a visitor’s visa is denied?

2018-03-03T00:02:23+00:00Mar 3, 2018|

Consulates usually follow a certain procedure when visas are refused. However, Consular Officers should not refuse visa applicants on substantive grounds without first giving the applicant an opportunity to be interviewed in person When refusing a visa application, consular officers should inform the applicant of the section of the law under which the visa was [...]

My dad has applied for B2 Visa extension and his I-94 would expire by the time his case is processed. In case of denial, will his B2 be void? How will it affect his travel to US for the next time?

2018-03-02T23:59:31+00:00Mar 2, 2018|

If your Father no longer has a valid visa to reenter the U.S., he must first obtain a valid visa to return. However, there is no requirement that he obtain a new Visa just because he sought an extension in the U.S. notwithstanding the outcome of that extension.

Go to Top